1. What did you do today?
- Briefly describe your day's activities
We did extraction of caffeine from green tea.
- At least one photo from today
2. What did you learn today?
- Discuss any learning points from today's activities
I learnt perseverance and not to give up and find another solution. Me and my partner faced
problems when doing the filtration as the pressure seemed to not work and the liquid is just
flowing through without filtering.
3. How do you feel about today's activities?
- Describe how the project has affected your understanding of the discipline and how it may be applied elsewhere
I would normally try again knowing that I will not succeed and not put in effort in thinking of a
better solution. Now I would try my very best to find a solution when stuck.
- Share your insights for the day
I understood the positive and negative effects caffeine has on our body and roughly the amount of caffeine in our everyday drink like green tea and english breakfast tea.